INJECTABLE DERMAL FILLERS
Injected dermal fillers are a non-surgical treatment where material is placed into the skin and subcutaneous tissue, most commonly to treat facial folds and wrinkles.
Fillers can also be utilised for volume replacement, returning a more youthful appearance to the ageing face or hands, or for volume enhancement, giving a patient more prominent cheek bones or fuller lips.
The most common areas where fillers are utilised include:
- Nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the mouth)
- Cheek bones
- Marionette lines (lines beneath the corner of the mouth)
- Pre-jowl sulcus (indentation on the side of the jowl)
- Hands (aged hands lose fat and have more prominent tendons and veins)
- Lower eyelid rejuvenation
- Correction of nose bumps
- Acne Scars